Current Available Positions
Sales Contracted Position – Capstone Center
Opening date: Immediately
Closing date: Until filled
Supervisor: Pam Mezzina, LCSW
This is a part time contracted sales position minimum of 20 hours per week. Base salary plus attractive commission structure. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic salesperson to meet sales and marketing goals for Capstone Center, LLC and Golden Age at Home. Primary responsibilities will include securing clients for Capstone Center and Golden Age at Home.
Requirements of the position include:
- Sales experience a must!
- Marketing or equivalent degree from an accredited college/university preferred. On the job experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Three years of sales and marketing experience preferred
- Excellent people skills with ability to establish positive relationships and community partnerships resulting in referrals and sales
- Dynamic communication skills and outreach utilizing a variety of media including social media, print, on-line, radio, TV and face to face outreach
- Able to work independently and as part of a small, motivated team
- Computer skills are required including working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Must be able to work occasional evenings or weekend hours
- Must have own transportation and insurance
Capstone Center is a subsidiary of Big Bend Hospice that offers counseling and wellness services to youth, adults, groups, and businesses. Additionally, Capstone provides education and consultative services.
Golden Age @ Home is a division of Capstone Center that provides Aging Life Care in Leon and surrounding counties.
Contact Pam Mezzina at firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes/cover letters or inquiries.